I received the One Lovely Blog Award a fewish months ago. I’ve forgotten who it was from (I’m so sorry about that!) and I’m sorry it has taken so bloody long for me to get around to writing this post, but thank you so so much for the honor. I appreciate it, and I love you. Honestly, I think the WordPress blogosphere is the most supportive and loving one there is. I don’t think I’ve ever encountered such friendly bloggers before the days of my WP blog.
Anyway, I think the rules were to write seven things about you that no one knows (or something along those lines) and nominate more bloggers.
So here are seven things that you don’t (and unless you know me in real life, you really shouldn’t haha) know about me:
- I’m a pyromaniac. Yep, I love fire. Put me in front of a flame and I’ll happily watch it for hours. Of course, this is probably why I was a hazard in its own in my chemistry classes last year during any experiments that involved the Bunsen burner…
- I secretly hate authority. Secretly because I don’t care enough to actually rebel against those authority figures, but I don’t really like them. I hate it when people order me around; ask nicely and I’ll gladly do anything you ask but boss me around like a jerkface and in my head you’ll be dying a thousand painful deaths. And the moral of the story is? Don’t be a bossy jerk or I’ll throw things at you.
- I hate pastel colours. So much. But I like teal. Any other non solid/bold colour though is a no-go for me.
- I have a low iron count that was hereditary, from one of my parents, and it’ll always be low despite what I do to try and raise it. Which sucks because I can never donate blood.
- I want to dye my hair purple (just for shits and giggles) and tattoo my name and birthdate onto my wrist (or my butt cheek; I’m not too fussy).
- I love Batman and Ironman. They’re my favourite superheroes. I love them so much. It’s not even a love of the actors, but the superheroes themselves. Of course the actors do contribute to this strange love. Robert Downey Jr… so beautiful.
- I hate it when people automatically assume that I don’t speak English and then try to wow me with their knowledge of three pathetic phrases in Chinese. I’m not even Chinese for crying out loud!
Wow, those were a bunch of angry facts about me… haha.
- Diatribes and Ovations
- Sarah Jane Lives
- Free Penny Press
- Putney Farm
- Existence At Its Best
- Happiness Is Not A Disease
- Black Cats and Buttons
- Miss Alexandrina
- Fifty Four and a Half